What can Achieving Higher Heights offer me?
Achieving Higher Heights offers a 24/7 service 365 days a year offering accommodation and support. We focus on helping you to develop and maintain as much independence and control as possible, whilst experiencing and improvement in your quality of life.
We offer a range of services which include, but are not limited to:
- Safe and secure accommodation, with access to WiFi and a range of streaming devices
- The opportunity to develop independent living skills such as; hygiene routines, maintaining a clean and safe environment, food preparation and healthy eating, food shopping on a budget
- The opportunity to access education, training or employment and the support, knowledge and skills of trained teachers and educational professionals and direct links with local employers to enhance job opportunities
- Taking care of emotional, mental and physical well- being via onsite registered Mental Health professionals, membership to local leisure and gym facilities, accessing and registering with health services, safe sexual health advice, self-harm reduction, alcohol and substance misuse, build confidence and self-esteem
- Links with local landlords within the public and private sector, support obtaining independent accommodation, registering and bidding for properties, securing and maintaining tenancies
- Improving money management and budgeting skills, support paying bills, opening bank accounts and education regarding credit
- Help with become a productive member of society through contact and integration with local community, meeting religious and cultural needs, forming positive social, professional and personal relationships, help maintaining family contact, keeping and making appointments, manage emergency situations
- Display positive behaviour, and reduce offending behaviour